Download the latest version of modelDBA here. This release includes the following features:
- PostgreSQL support added! Supports all functionality that was previously available for MySQL and SQL Server (create database, create, alter, or drop tables and columns).
- Fixes bug where adding and dropping a new column on a table would prevent the ability to save changes to the table.
- Fixes bug where quote characters were not properly handled in default values.
- Fixes validation of default values for DECIMAL type columns.
- Allows default values for date/time types to use functions in addition to literal date/time values (i.e. CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)
- Improved display support and handling of max digits for types where they are optional (i.e. TINYINT).