This release adds a number of refinements and bug fixes for the just-released SQL editor.
Download the latest version of modelDBA here. This release includes the following upgrades.
- Increased diagram size in the SQL editor to provide a wider view of relevant tables
- Improved smoothness when reloading SQL editor table diagrams
- Preserve existing table positions when possible
- Improved handling of tables that contain underscores
- Fixed “stuttering” when autocomplete options are narrowed down
- Fixed autocompletion when typing a column name after a period (i.e. alias.columnName)
- Fixed bug when loading unsigned MEDIUMINT, SMALLINT, and TINYINT columns from MySQL databases
- Improve query visualization when typing a query that is incomplete