Download the latest version of modelDBA here. This release includes the following features:
- You can now apply actions in any order, and even if the database was changed outside modelDBA! This also fixes a number of issues applying changes after you have renamed columns/tables.
- Display a message when no tables exist in the selected schema instead of a blank screen.
- Fix bug where you could not always drag/move large database diagrams.
- Fix bug where database diagrams could be dragged off the screen.
- Fix bug where databases with tables with foreign keys outside of the current schema would not load. (Note: not all actions on columns referenced by these foreign keys will succeed. To be fixed in a future update).
- Fix bug where modelDBA attempted to load indexes for the entire SQL Server database, instead of just the current schema (prevent the database diagram from displaying in some cases).